Cooperative Bank Jobs in Kenya 2013
We are looking for dynamic, creative and self-oriented professionals to fill the position of:
Trade Sales Manager
Reporting to the Chief Manager, Corporate and Trade Finance, the Trade Sales Manager will be responsible for the development of Trade Finance business focusing on promoting trade between Kenya and other African nations and the rest of the world from an import and export perspective.
- To promote Co-operative Bank Trade Finance and achieve revenue objectives and make the Bank the bank of choice for Trade in Kenya.
- Aim for higher share of non – credit business from both existing and new customers by offering superior services, competitive pricing and flexible product range.
- Solicit business from existing customers by increasing utilization under approved trade credit limits.
- To develop account relationships which will provide a stable stream of high value and low risk transactions.
- Responsible for marketing research and identifying business from existing and new customers.
- Supporting process change initiatives and constantly working to improve Trade Operations.
- Build relationships with key staff responsible for Trade transactions in targeted customer database.
- Packaging of new trade product programs to meet specific customer product requirements.
- Customer Calls / presentation – executive calling programme on allocated customer portfolio and conduct sales presentation as appropriate.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of KYC and AML measures in line with the Bank and Regulatory requirements.
The incumbent will be required to possess the following qualifications, attributes and skills:
- Banking experience for a period not less than 7 years with a minimum of 3 years in Trade Sales
- A bachelor’s degree in a business related field / ACIB
- 35 years or below
- Dynamic sales orientation / results driven.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward an application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae accompanied by copies of certificates and indicating the current remuneration to the address shown below by 12th December 2012.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only the short listed candidates will be contacted.
Human Resources Division
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 48231-00100